From: "Battle, Steven Andrew" <steve.battle@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:19:02 -0000
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
Subject: WSDL 2.0: RDF mapping - lobby your local WG NOW!

There are, apparently, discussions going on in the Web-Service
Description WG about whether to drop the RDF mapping from the
recommendation, simply because the work has received little review to
date. I put this down to Christmas coming annoyingly between November
(when it was released) and January. Not having reviewed this myself, I
am both guilty as charged and concerned, because this work would
presumably form the bedrock for any future Semantic Annotation for
Web-Services Working Group.

So I urge anyone who intends to participate in the semantic annotation
WG to review this document NOW, and to lobby the WSD WG not to drop it.

The WSDL 2.0: RDF Mapping can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-rdf/
Your comments should be mailed to mailto:public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org

Steve.

----- End forwarded message -----