RE: owl:onProperty with enumeration

Peter,

Thanks for your response!

When you say: "The syntax here may not be exactly right" then you invite my
next question: What's wrong with it?

I *did* create an enumerated class "BlackWhiteRed":

<owl:Class rdf:ID="BlackWhiteRed">
    <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
        <owl:Class rdf:about="#Black"/>
        <owl:Class rdf:about="#White"/>
        <owl:Class rdf:about="#Red"/>
    </owl:unionOf>
</owl:Class>

I *did* use that class in a Restriction:

<rdfs:subClassOf>
    <owl:Restriction>
        <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasColor"/>
        <owl:someValuesFrom rdf:resource="#BlackWhiteRed"/>
        <owl:maxCardinality
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#nonNegativeInteger">1</owl:ma
xCardinality>
    </owl:Restriction>
</rdfs:subClassOf>

so where is it "not exactly right"? Please enlighten me.

Regards,
Hans