Re: Semantic Web and Peer-to-peer: book announcement

Sure,
but our approach to the book was not a horizontal one (capture all the different
systems that are relevant in the area), but rather  a vertical one,
i.e. explain to the audience how to consider all the issues that
arise when building one system.

Intentionally, by this way we favored a holistic view of the field over
an encyclopedic view - both of which are of course relevant.

Cheers
Steffen