Re: NewsML 2 and the Semantic Web

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:27:37 +0100
Cc: newsml-2@yahoogroups.com, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, atom-owl@googlegroups.com
To: Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>

Hi,

you may also be interested in atom-owl, where we are working on
creating a very simple and faithful model of the atom syntax. I have
an introductory explanation of the latest ontology at:

http://groups.google.com/group/atom-owl/browse_frm/thread/
a5ff6dcca7b512b8/ff3d2197b13a7784#ff3d2197b13a7784

It is progressing slowly as we all have so many other things to do.

Henry