From: newsml-2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:newsml-2@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Laurent Le Meur
Sent: 04 January 2006 18:17
To: newsml-2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [newsml-2] time to practice: tutorials and public conference
call

Dear all,

You may have read our drafts (or so we hope), now it's time to practice.

In the next weeks, we (IPTC NAR WP) will provide some examples of
newsml2 documents. The first one will be posted tomorrow on this list
(in the *files* area).

We'll try to introduce the different features of the NAR, from the most
basic to the most advanced, so your learning curve is quick and easy.

We ask you to react to these examples, ask questions, send comments and
critics.

We also have decided to organize several public conference calls
(participants will be able to use local dial numbers), so you can
directly talk to the people developing the model. The first call could
be Friday 13 (January), at 14:00 GMT, if people declare their interest
joining this call.

Hope this efforts will make you enjoy the NewsML2 Architecture.

Laurent Le Meur

IPTC NAR WP chair.

This e-mail, and any file transmitted with it, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individ ual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
sende r and delete the email from your system. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distr ibute or copy this email.

For more information on Agence France-Presse, please visit our web site
at http://www.afp.com

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: