Re: [ANNOUNCE] participate in DAWG next steps discussion

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 01:07:04PM -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> The next RDF Data Access Working Group will be 2 March - 3
> March at the 2006 W3C Technical Plenary.  I would like to
> involve the community in a discussion of next steps for the
> DAWG.  We don't have all the registrations in so room
> assignment is not final, but there is a 90% chance that we
> will be able to accommodate an additional 40 observers.
>
> The agenda is due Fri Feb Jan 17. I have written a public
> questionnaire to gauge public interest in SPARQL features

This questionnaire requires that you have a W3C web account.
If you do not already have one, please use
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/Public to create a W3C account.
You do not need to be a W3C Member to use this form.

--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN