Re: Can there be a URI for the concepts "I", "you", "this", "it", "here", "there", "now", etc.?

Shown below is some actual output from the MKE program
which shows the classification of these concepts in the
default context "tabula_rasa".
"ke$ " is the MKE prompt.
The "i:" prefix indicates an instance of a concept.
In other words "here", "there", "now" are constants,
which you might say is not correct,
but is OK in the current version of MKE.

ke$ view := ? ;
let view = tabula rasa;
ke$ I isa* ? ;
\  pronoun