Re: AW: ANN: RDF Book Mashup - Integrating Web 2.0 data sources like Amazon and Google into the Semantic Web

Systemone have Wikipedia dumped monthly into RDF:

http://labs.systemone.at/wikipedia3

A public SPARQL endpoint is on their roadmap, but it's only 47
million triples, so you should be able to load it in a few minutes on
your machine and run queries locally.

-R