Re: [ANNOUNCE] IBM Semantic Layered Research Platform Release

Wing C Yung wrote:
> Our group at IBM Cambridge has open-sourced our Semantic Web projects.
> Check it out: IBM Semantic Layered Research Platform [1] (with
> documentation [2] and downloads [3]). Lee Feigenbaum has written about our
> motivations [4] and roadmap [5].
>
> Boca, our enterprise-ready RDF store, is the only component that has been
> officially released; others are still works in development. Matthew Roy's
> post [6] covers its most important features, including named graph support,
> client replication, security, revision history, and real-time notification.

I wonder if you have any more information on your thoughts on revision
histories for RDF triple stores? I find some notes on how your
implementation works on the wiki but I'm interested in what you think
the motivations and potential applications are for this.

Any pointers welcomed.

Steve Cassidy