Re: Is reification allowed in OWL-DL?

Although I do not know Pellet very well (I am sure others who do can
give a more detailed answer), I guess the main issue is that reification
is not really part of the core Semantics of RDF(S) either. Ie, if you
use reification by defining a "statement" using the object, subject,
etc, rdf predicates, it does *not* mean that the corresponding triple
will be part of the triple store under RDFS entailement. I guess that,
as a consequence, pellet does not know anything about the rdf:object
etc, predicates...

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me