Re: help about relation between semantic web and interface design.

hi people!

thank you by your contributions.  my work is focused in find ways opened by
semantic web to enhance web accessibility.  my goal is find how a semantic
web is better in a view of universal design.  can you help me?

thank you so much!

edson rufino de souza
interface design | accessibility | usability

2006/4/28, Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>:

> Hi --
>
> You may be interested in the papers and online system at the site
> below.  Shared use of the system is free.
>
> HTH,    -- Adrian
>

> Internet Business Logic (R)
> Executable open vocabulary English
> Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
> Shared use is free
>
> Adrian Walker
> Reengineering
> PO Box 1412
> Bristol
> CT 06011-1412 USA
>
> Phone: USA 860 583 9677
> Cell:    USA  860 830 2085
> Fax:    USA  860 314 1029
>

> At 07:36 PM 4/26/2006 -0300, you wrote:
> >hi people,
> >
> >my name is edson rufino and i´m a brazilian interface designer and
> >master´s degree student.
> >
> >i´m researching about semantic web, and i want to know about possible
> >applications of the advantages of the semantic web in interface and web
> >design at all.
> >
> >thank you so much by your patience.
> >
> >best regards,
> >
> >--
> >edson rufino de souza
> >interface design | accessibility | usability

--
edson rufino de souza
design de interfaces | acessibilidade
usabilidade | arquitetura da informação