Re: question on domain

Matthew,
   I wasn't referring to Schematron, but Schemarama.

   Take another look:

   <http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/schemarama/how.html>

   Schemarama does validation of RDF at the abstract level, not on
the XML level (which is very difficult, thanks to the enormous
flexibility of RDF/XML). It serves a similar purpose to Schematron,
hence the name.

   In a sense, this is a kind of application-level validation -- read
in some data, and see if it conforms to a test case.

   Advice: treat RDF as a flexible data format, and fail
appropriately if you can't find out what you need. Don't try to make
the RDF somehow 'invalid' because a particular chunk does not contain
the data you wish was there. It might arrive later, or from a
difference source, or be inferred, and generally failing gently is a
lot better than crashing and burning because you don't have a
person's name in your store.

-R