RE: A Modest Compilation

Arjohn -

I find the substance of your comments helpful and I'll be acting on your
thoughts in future revisions.

In general, I'm striking a balance between reliable method (e.g., searching
only W3C mailing lists from Jan '05 - Aug '05 or selecting only startups
with VC backing) and judgment (e.g., more than one person has commented on
the inclusion of CapeClear). For the time being, my preference is to be
inclusive and cast a broader, rather than smaller net. That being said, I
still need to address companies like Profium, Ontoprise, Language &
Computing, Reengineering, and of course, Aduna.

Thanks for your suggestions - community input is critical to my effort and I
appreciate the time that you and others have taken to respond.

David