Re: A Modest Compilation

David Provost wrote:
> All -
>
> In keeping with my interest in the business issues related to Semantic Web
> technology, I've compiled a very brief collection of global vendors,
> startups, and venture capitalists that I've been able to identify as having
> an interest in the field. Some vendor entries identify products, include
> commentary in bullet format, and a few other notes. Here's the pointer:
> www.davidprovost.com.
>
> All comments, suggestions, and/or corrections are very welcome.

Hi David,

You might consider putting some additional research effort in the
subject. On the one hand, you are missing a considerable number of
people/companies that you might easily have found by searching the
relevant mailing lists and/or conference sites and by searching the
web in general. On the other hand, you are including some "vendors" that
actually don't sell anything that's related to the semantic web
(depending on your definition of the "semantic web", that is).

Some suggestions where to look:
http://iswc2004.semanticweb.org/
http://www2004.org/
http://www.semanticweb.org/resources.html