RE: RDF tools as workhorse

Hi Leigh,

> While Kowari had initially faster loading times than
> other databases, it quickly ran into memory problems
> before we'd managed to load our entire dataset.

My project had been dealing with this for some time
(actually, it's reassuring to hear that somebody else
experienced it), but finally:

http://prototypo.blogspot.com/2005/09/kowari-memory-leak-found-and-fixed.html

We have done more extensive testing since the patch, and
the memory situation appears quite acceptable now: (1M
transactions, including adds/deletes/queries, ending with
>30M triples)

http://repo1.nsdl.org/cwilper/replay-done.jpg

I'd be interested to hear any details you're willing to
share regarding your Kowari corruption experience (symptoms,
whether it seemed related to the OOM problem) either on
or off-list.

Cheers,
Chris