RE: Application of RDF. Need a sanity Check

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your input.   It does look like a sensible application; it looks so sensible that we thought somebody must have been working on it already.  So far it seems that if we'd be pioneering on this particular application of RDF, which makes it a little bit unsettling...

BTW. I had posted to the newer list after I found out about it.

Thanks,

Leo