Re: Semantic Web gTLDs - uri crisis again

Dr. Francis MUGUET wrote:

> Anyway, I see this discussion turning more into a political debate
> between two opposing philosophical conceptions, and I would not answer
> any more on this philosophical point concerning SWgTLDs
> otherwise we are going to pollute this list with irrelevant data.

Good idea, lets keep this practical.

What do you perceive is the benefit of using a
gTLD compared to buying a domain and providing a
metadata ranking service to anyone who wants to
use it?

Rich
--
All metadata is equal, but some metadata is more
equal than others.