Re: Semantic Web gTLDs - uri crisis again

On 10 Oct 2005, at 17:16, Dr. Francis MUGUET wrote:

> Why should you be against people that would like to build
> some gardens of Eden.

To be trite: I think we all know how that turned out the first time
around.

> These gardens are not going to hurt anyone,
> and after all, those who hate Eden are free to stay in Hell.

I hate to see people waste their time.

A managed top-level, with a controlling body deciding on who has
good, clean meta-data, coupled with censorship? Centralisation
doesn't work.

-R