Re: RDF-Entailment: Remove duplicate anonymous resources - looking for an algorithm

Thank Joshua for pointing out the definition of MSG.

OK. The MSG [2] is equivalent to what I wrote in [1].

The novelity of RDF Molecule [3] is the concept of functionally grounded, and others are similar (with the issue of decomposition).

What Reto asked is how to clean up the triples with BNodes, if my understanding is OK.

I agree with Joshua that the decomposing is the first step and checking the entailment between the subgraphs (involving BNodes)  is the second.

It will make the algorithm (for cleaning up BNodes)  become more efficient.

Yuzhong Qu

[1] http://www2003.org/cdrom/papers/poster/p297/p297-qu.html

[2] http://semedia.deit.univpm.it/submissions/ESWC2005_Poster/ESWC2005_signignRDF.pdf

[3] http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/pp/papers/Ding_ISWC_2005.pdf