Re: RDF-Entailment: Remove duplicate anonymous resources - looking for an algorithm

Yuzhong Qu wrote:
> (Sen5) For triples with blank node, they are divided into several groups according to the equivalence closure of a relation, which is defined as follows: if two triples have a same blank node as their ends (the subject or object of the RDF statement), we call the two triples are related with blank node.
> See a poster at WWW2003 [1] for more details.
 > [1] http://www2003.org/cdrom/papers/poster/p297/p297-qu.html

Seems like a bunch of people are all converging on this concept.  Must
be important. :)

> BTW, what's the formal definition of MSG? where can I find the complete definition of MSG?

It's equivalent to what you wrote.  The best I could find is this (by
searching the list archives):

G. Tummarello, C. Morbidoni, P. Puliti, F. Piazza, "RDF signing
supporting resource centric requests" Proceedings of the Poster track,
ESWC 2005.
http://semedia.deit.univpm.it/submissions/ESWC2005_Poster/ESWC2005_signignRDF.pdf

I'm sure I saw an HTML page describing it too, but I can't find it.

--
- Joshua Tauberer

http://taubz.for.net

** Nothing Unreal Exists **