Your Questons to be anwered by Amit Sheth and Tom Gruber in MTSR - PARTICIPATE

From: Miltiadis Lytras <mdl@eltrun.gr>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:41:52 +0200
To: <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Dear All,
please send me through mail your questions for our keynote speakers Amit Sheth and Tom Gruber in MTSR. The titles of their presentations are extremely interesting.

 <http://mtsr.sigsemis.org/claroline/phpbb/viewforum.php?cidReq=MTSR&gidReq=&forum=6&4> Invited presentation: Dr. Amit P. Sheth (TODAY!!)
**START: 23 November 2005.** Title: Semantics Enabled Industrial and Scientific Applications: Research, Technology and Deployed Applications

 <http://mtsr.sigsemis.org/claroline/phpbb/viewforum.php?cidReq=MTSR&gidReq=&forum=7&2> Invited presentation: Dr. Tom Gruber
**START: 25 November 2005.** Title: "Ontology of Folksonomy"

Use the following format pls and send me through mail SUBJECT: KEYNOTE SPEAKERS questions:

NAME:
ORGANIZATION:
Country:
E-mail (to be notified for the replies on your question):
QUESTION:
To Whom:

Our conference office will make you an update on the discussions. Of course you can register officialy at  <http://mtsr.sigsemis.org> http://mtsr.sigsemis.org

Kindest Regards