Re: Why Literals should be unique and why this is a serious issue

Hi Leight,

thanks for you reply.

You are absolutetly right and Im allready aware about the
FunctionalInverseProperties.

But, since I think the same-concept-dublication problem is a
fountamental problem, there should also be an appropriate functionality
even in RDFS(S) and not only in owl (full).
Thats why I used rdf in the example code.

cheers,
Andreas