Re: Describing networks using RDF

From: Marja Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:25:58 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Jeroen van der Ham <vdham@science.uva.nl>, semantic-web@w3.org

If you are interested in computer networks as social networks there is a
lot of stuff e.g. yesterday's workshop at ISWC

http://www.kde.cs.uni-kassel.de/ws/sna2005

And in some sense the Annotea stuff e.g. Annotea shared/social bookmarks
falls in that category too as it supports collaboration and can support
finding other people who have similar interests even when looking at
them from different viewpoints and using different vocabularies (in
addition to stuff in the papers I'm also experimenting with some foaf info)
http://www.annotea.org/ISWC2004/annoteademo.html
http://www.annotea.org/eswc2005/01_koivunen_final.pdf

Marja