Re: Re: Re: how to describe the range of this kind of property

Hi l,

What is the consequence if you can define the rdfs:range of the
module:composedBy property?

Check out this one.. I am not sure if it works with your reasoner either...

<rdf:Property rdf:ID="composedBy">
  <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#PersonList"/>
</rdf:Property>
<owl:Class rdf:ID="PersonList">
  <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#List"/>
  <rdfs:subClassOf>
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#first"/>
      <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#person"/>
    </owl:Restriction>
  </rdfs:subClassOf>
  <rdfs:subClassOf>
    <owl:Restriction>
      <owl:onProperty
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#rest"/>
      <owl:allValuesFrom rdf:resource="#PersonList"/>
    </owl:Restriction>
  </rdfs:subClassOf>
</owl:Class>

Let me know your results, anyway.