From: Jeremy Wong [mailto:jeremy@miko.hk]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:35 PM
To: Joshua Allen; semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: true/false in RDF?

I am not too familar with N3 notation about datatype, therefore I
provide my example in RDF/XML

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://foobar/page.html"
xmlns:myterms="urn:myterms">

  <myterms:isCached
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLSchema#boolean">true</myterms:isCa
ched>

</rdf:Description>

We have typed literal already. Why do you still consider object value?

Jeremy