Re: URI ends with #

Jeremy Wong 黃泓量 wrote:
> Consider the rdf:Property http://example.org/#
>
> in Notation 3, I can write a triple as
> <http://example.org/A> <http://example.org/#> <http://example.org/B> .
>
> in RDF/XML, how can I write the triple? Let me try...
>
> <Description xmlns:ex="http://example.org/#"
> rdf:about="http://example.org/A">
>   <ex: rdf:resource="http://example.org/B" />
> </Description>
>
> However, "ex:" does not match the definition of Qualified Names [1] and
> the character "#" is not an NCNameChar [2]. I don't have any idea to
> express the predicate which its URI ends with #. Any suggestion?

This triple cannot be serialized in RDF/XML. See [1] for a short
discussion on the serialization of RDF in XML. The only way to serialize
such a triple is to use one of the other formats (N3, Turtle, ...).

Arjohn

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Serialising

--
arjohn.kampman@aduna.biz