ANN: RAP - RDF API for PHP V0.9.2 released.

From: Chris Bizer <bizer@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:46:10 +0200
To: <rdfapi-php-interest@lists.sourceforge.net>, <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: <ralf@feld1.net>, <jspetrak@gmail.com>, <hannes.gassert@deri.org>, <t.erdmann@web.de>, <ak@semaweb.org>

Hi all,

we have just released RAP - RDF API for PHP V0.9.2.

The new release contains - beside of multiple bug fixes - two new modules:

1. Graph Visualization Modul
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/rdfapi/tutorial/visualization_tuto
rial.htm

2. RDF Dataset API including support for Named Graphs and the TriX syntax
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/rdfapi/tutorial/usingNamedGraphs.h
tm

Lots of thanks to
+ Anton Köstlbacher for contributing the visualization modul
+ Daniel Westphal for implementing the RDF dataset API and
+ Tobias Gauss for writing test cases for the dataset API and for putting
the release together.

More information about RAP and the new release is found at

http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/rdfapi/

Future plans: There is ongoing work on implementing SPARQL and Fresnel for
RAP and we are hoping to be able to include both in the next release.

Cheers
Chris

--
Chris Bizer