Re: java annotations & the semantic web

I have just found a paper [1] that is exactly along the lines of what
I am investigating,
by the rdfreactor group [2]. We are clearly very much thinking along
the same lines. They
even mention that they want to use Java 5 annotations for the next
version! I am CCing them.

Looks like all we need to agree on are the annotations to use. Then
we could interchange
each other's framework. I wonder what mechanism we can use to create
a good standard for
these annotations that everyone will be happy to use?

I have updated my blog [3] with references to their work, and other
work in the same area.

Henry Story

[1] http://xam.de/2005/05/rdfreactor.pdf
[2] http://rdfreactor.ontoware.org/