Re: [Image] How to identify images in an RDF context

Yep. We got together and cleaned up the ontology I wrote in 2004.
Ian's hosting it.

Some of the properties have been split out to make it simpler, and
the namespace has changed, but the fundamentals are the same.

Ian, Bruce D'Arcus, and I are working on assorted FRBR stuff; Leigh
Dodds, danbri, and others are involved, too.

-R