Re: Basic Questions about RDF semantics

Hi Carlos,

I think the validator is correct, but the visualisation isn't.

RDF has triple-set-semantics. It's not illegal to put something twice
in a set. Semantically, it's just one time in the set, no matter how
often you put it in.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-data-model

"6.2 RDF Graph

An RDF graph is a set of RDF triples."