Re: Firewall problems with RDF MIME type?

From: Phil Archer <phil.archer@icra.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:16:43 +0100
To: "Dirk-Willem van Gulik" <dirkx@webweaving.org>
Cc: "SWIG" <semantic-web@w3.org>

> Actually - my grep misfired - and when I tried to add it I discovered it
> has already been part of the default apache since summer 2003. It is
> applied to any file whose name ends with '.rdf'.

Thanks. My version must have been older but it's very good that new versions
have it in there.

But, you're misisng my point on mod_headers which is completely separate
from the MIME type issue (I shouldn't put 2 issues in a single e-mail
thread!) I simply want to include a response header that points to a file
(the fact that it's an RDF file is irrelevant here) If I can include:

Link '<filename>; /="/"; rel="thing" type="foo/bar";'

in the HTTP Response Headers without having to install any modules (such as
mod_headers) then that would be very helpful.

Phil.

<snip>