Re: Firewall problems with RDF MIME type?

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Phil Archer wrote:

> Thank you, adding the RDF MIME type to Apache's default configuration is

Actually - my grep misfired - and when I tried to add it I discovered it
has already been part of the default apache since summer 2003. It is
applied to any file whose name ends with '.rdf'.

> If there's a way to add
>
> Link '</filename.rdf>; /="/"; rel="meta" type="application/rdf+xml";'
>
> to response headers without having to install any modules other than the

If we assume a normal file then normal mime mechanisms can be used.

See
	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html

	AddType application/rdf+xml .rdf .RDF

which is in virtually all apache intallations as otherwise serving static
html and gif's is quite hard :-)

Dw.