Re: Getting started

This can be re-worded and the word 'primarily' removed.

Communications with Zot/6 take place using JSON over https.

There's been a bit of debate over the https requirement as it could
cause conflict with using zot over Tor. It might be a good time to
resolve that once and for all. This would mostly have an impact on the
section about data encryption. Perhaps this would require a negotiated
crypto algorithm if running over unsecured http.