Getting started

From: Harald Klimach <harald@klimachs.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 20:00:53 +0200
To: public-zot@w3.org
Hello there,

to get started, I guess a first point to work on is the
Transport and Protocol Basics section at
https://framagit.org/zot/zap/blob/master/spec/Zot6/Home.md#transport-and-protocol-basics

The first sentence there reads:

> Communications with Zot/6 take place primarily with https JSON requests.

For me, this already raises the first question: if the communication is *primarily* done via https JSON
requests, are there also other requests used by the protocol?

Hubzilla and Zap currently implement Zot, and we can look at those implementations for
details of the protocol.

An installation of this can be seen at:
https://zotlabs.org/channel/zot?f=&owt=f192f8b5233e6cea59e49a1ccdf37e00
which may also serve for additional discussions on the protocol.

Best,
Harald