Re: QT4CG meeting 086: Suggestion

 *Communication: Protocol for reviewing and voting on the acceptance of a
PR*

I want to express my gratitude to Christian Gruen who raised this topic for
today's meeting, to Michael Kay and everyone else for their remarks and
suggestions.

Here is a step in the process of voting/acceptance of a PR (pull request),
that would help us get more certainty and objectivity:

Before voting, or even starting a discussion on a given PR, the Chairman
asks:

"*People who haven't read the PR and/or are not sure they understand the
matter well and whether they could have a firm conviction on how to vote
for it - please raise your hand*."

The number of these people then needs to be subtracted from the total
number of attendants and the result must be used to determine if there is a
quorum.

If there is a quorum, only people who did not raise their hand should vote.

What do you think about having this step in our PR discussion/approval
process?

Seems obvious, but can it be improved even further?

Thanks,
Dimitre