Re: Closed PRs on dashboard

Perhaps the best way to administer that is for the person closing an issue
that results in a new feature/function is to use a new label, Tests
Pending, a label that would be removed after the appropriate tests have
been built (which presumes a new feature's implementation). That way the
issues can be closed, but implementers can maintain a to-do list.

Joel

--
Joel Kalvesmaki
kalvesmaki.com