Re: AW: Fixed line endings in the repository

Thanks Norm,

Any progress will be welcome.

At present my solution is to use Notepad++, which has commands for
converting Windows line-endings to Unix ones. But Notepad++ is not an
XML-aware editor, so one must pay attention to lexical XML issues -
discover and manually fix them.

Thanks,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.