Re: Summer break?

I would have time to attend in July & August (maybe I’ll be offline in September for 1 or 2 weeks).

All the best from abroad,
Christian

Am 12.06.2023 19:21 schrieb "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>:
In one WG I participated in, we decided one year NOT to take a summer
break, because some members were eager to make progress.  But because
attendance was low, not much got done during the summer, and because
there was no break, people did not feel refreshed when September rolled
around.  I figured at the time that not taking a break meant we we had
gotten less done by the end of September than if we had taken August
off.

I propose that we meet through July and take August off.

MSM

Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> Hello,
>
> At the QT4CG call today, Mike asked if we had plans to take any break
> during the summer. What do folks think? We could, for example, take July
> or August off.
>
> I guess there are two different ways to consider this idea:
>
> 1. We’d just like to stop for a bit, let’s take July off!
>
> 2. We’re going to lose quorem in July or August or for some other period
>    because half the group have vacation plans.
>
> Suggestions?

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com