Re: QT4 CG Meeting 005 Minutes, 2022-10-04

Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@gmail.com> writes:
> But before the dropdown for finding functions, followed by the TOC
> were on a left frame, so that they were always visible and accessible
> for fast navigation. Now this has changed, and if one wants to
> navigate to a different part of the document, they have to scroll to
> the start of the document and to find only there the dropdown box and
> the TOC.

I don’t believe that’s changed. If you scroll the ToC, the function
finder scrolls off the top. That’s been true for as long as that has
existed, I think. It’s certainly true in the published 3.1 spec.

I agree that it’s annoying though. I’ll see what I can do.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh