Re: QT4 CG Meeting 005 Minutes, 2022-10-04

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 10:07 AM Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> wrote:

> >      * [ ] QT4CG-005-02: NW to investigate how the function dropdown
> works
> >        and if it’s buggy
>
> I can’t reproduce the problem that Dimitre described. If anyone else
> sees anything odd, please let me know.

This document has obviously been edited since the weekend. Now the section
on fn:intersperse is in the document.

But before the dropdown for finding functions, followed by the TOC were on
a left frame, so that they were always visible and accessible for fast
navigation. Now this has changed, and if one wants to navigate to a
different part of the document, they have to scroll to the start of the
document and to find only there the dropdown box and the TOC.

Thanks,
Dimitre