Re: QT4 CG Meeting 011 proposed agenda 2022-11-15

Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@gmail.com> writes:
>     >  * [ ] QT4CG-010-01: DN to create an issue for proposing an optional
>      >    else in XPath/XQuery
>
> This has been done by Reece:
> https://github.com/qt4cg/qtspecs/issues/234

Thank you, Dimitre. The action appeared to have been assigned to you but
completed by Reece, so I wasn’t completely sure I understood what happened.

> Also, why I kinda remember that we already discussed and approved the following:
>
>      2.13. Issue #96, starting/ending sequence functions
>
>         MK [33]proposes that [34]this issue may be ready to be decided.
>
>     2.14.15. fn:op
>
>           * See [52]#83
>
>     2.14.17. fn:sequence-contains, fn:sequence-starts-with, fn:sequence-ends-with
>
>           * See [54]#94 and [55]#96

Quite possibly. I’ll review that part of the agenda. Thanks again!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norm Tovey-Walsh