Re: QT4 CG Meeting 010 proposed agenda 2022-11-08

Just one pedantic note -- unless my time zone arithmetic has screwed up
again, for North Americans, since we have shifted back to standard time,
the meeting time is now "back to normal" -- 11 EST, not 12.

Michael

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Black Mesa Technologies LLC
http://blackmesatech.com