Re: Testing parse-html

>   I don't think our scope extends to things that can only work on the
browser
Sorry the such impression took over. I am on the side of the "evolutionary
architecture" approach. Which means in this case to expose the delegation
of the DOM creation, parsing, etc. to the environment.  Of course with fall
back to complimentary default implementation.

I.e. there should be no conflict between browser vs own implementation.
Rather the synergy :)
-s