Re: Testing parse-html

Unfortunately, while there's a vast amount of material here, I can't see any easy way to adapt it to our use in the way we did with the JSON tests.

The test framework relies very heavily on Javascript code within HTML pages to evaluate procedural test assertions. The data (HTML structure) and the test assertions aren't easily separable, and the assertions are in JS which we can't directly use or adapt.

Michael Kay
Saxonica