Feature supports-dynamic-evaluation

From: Abel Braaksma <abel.braaksma@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:50:36 +0100
To: "Public XSLWG" <public-xsl-wg@w3.org>
Probably too late for current meeting, but it just occurred to me whether it would be beneficial to include fn:transform and fn:load-xquery-module as part of that feature. They are new XPath 3.1 functions that dynamically run a stylesheet or dynamically load an XQuery module.

They are therefore "in the same league" as dynamic evaluation and also from usability standpoint, they exhibit the same security vulnerability issues. I think it makes sense to switch them all on or off and that this can be tested as for xsl:evaluate with the same (or separate?) system-property names.

Cheers,

Abel