Re: Bug 29146: fn:transform for XSLT 3.0

Mike it is too bad that you did not notice this is in the Agenda as it was
sent out this past Tuesday.  It is item 8 of the Agenda; the other bugs are
item 9.

Please be prepared to discuss before we get to the other new bugs.

Talk to you later.  We will take this up first but we need to plan the CR
period as well.

Thanks so much.

Sharon