W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xsl-query@w3.org > September 2016

RE: ACTION A-649-04: Abel to report test results.

From: Abel Braaksma <abel.braaksma@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:53:06 +0200
To: "'Public Joint XSLT XQuery XPath'" <public-xsl-query@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1f3f01d218ce$dc1a0cb0$944e2610$@xs4all.nl>
Apologies for the delay in this. Last week I promised to update the results by updating the tests with the non-XP31 specific syntax, from my own modified copy of the tests. I have updated the tests, and made a few copies of some tests where it made sense to keep the original syntax next to the modified syntax.

Summary of relevant tests:
fn:transform: 38 tests, 35 succeeded, 3 fail

I also ran the XP31 tests, but that was rather disappointing, they all fail where they use XP31 specific syntax.

The delay was caused by me trying to incorporate an XP31 parser, which I didn't manage in time, it is still in progress.


Received on Tuesday, 27 September 2016 14:54:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:43:20 UTC