Re: Editors, pease run the pubrules checker

Thanks Josh.  Some of these I've seen before...

* Previous Version is missing.
    - I've no idea what's causing this.  Liam, can we get help on this,
please?

* Required patent policy paragraph not found.
    - I think we can safely ignore this.  I believe it is triggered by the
fact that we word this paragraph differently for documents that are
jointly owned by two working groups.  The fact that XQuery and XQueryX
doesn't give this error confirms that, I think.  This always showed up in
the previous pubrules checker as well.

* Copyright string does not match requirements.
    - I suspect this is picking up on the 2014 date on this document. When
we (I) update all the documents with the PR status and publication date, I
expect this will go away.

* No valid HTTPS link to public list of disclosures (https://
www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/NNNNN/status).
    - This is part of the patent policy paragraph.  For the shared
documents, I guess this is being masked by the other error (above).  I
don't know what's causing this at the moment.

Thanks,
-Andy

3AU
Unless stated otherwise above: