Re: ACTION A-661-11

Wow, this is great!

Question:  where do we tell people about using the file module / fn:put()
to create multiple files?  I suppose that belongs in a NOTE in XQuery,
probably in the serialization section.  In theory, you could use this same
function in XPath, but I would consider that a bit weird, so I wouldnąt
put this in the shared text.

Jonathan