W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xsl-query@w3.org > July 2016

Re: DRAFT XML Query/XSL WG Joint Teleconference #650 Agenda 2016-07-12

From: Josh Spiegel <josh.spiegel@oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 13:03:38 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <4FDA7BA0-1F94-4B09-95DB-7341750E7C23@oracle.com>
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, Andrew Coleman <andrew_coleman@uk.ibm.com>, Public Joint XSLT XQuery XPath <public-xsl-query@w3.org>
Sorry, I also have to send regrets once again. 

Thanks,
Josh

> On Jul 9, 2016, at 1:19 AM, Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com> wrote:
> 
> Sorry, but I have to send apologies for Tuesday. I will be in the dentist's chair.
> 
> I'll try to make sure I add comments to the two F+O bugs.
> 
> Michael Kay
> Saxonica
> 
> 
>> On 8 Jul 2016, at 14:21, Andrew Coleman <andrew_coleman@uk.ibm.com <mailto:andrew_coleman@uk.ibm.com>> wrote:
>> 
>> DRAFT XML Query/XSL WG Joint Teleconference #650 Agenda 2016-07-12 
>> 
>> 
>> Andy will chair this meeting. 
>> 
>> PLEASE SEND CORRECTIONS AND ADDITIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO A REVISED 
>> AGENDA CAN BE PREPARED IN A TIMELY MANNER! 
>> 
>> Changes in this agenda: 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> This week, I'd like us to work on the following items: 
>> J4.2 (F&O) 
>> J4.3 (Serialization) 
>> J4.4 (XPath) 
>> J4.6 (Test suite) 
>> 
>> 
>> Key: 
>> J = Joint Query/XSLT meeting; 
>> Q = Query-only meeting 
>> 
>> 
>> Teleconference connection details 
>> --------------------------------- 
>> 
>> (Member only) 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2015Sep/0014.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2015Sep/0014.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> SUMMARY OF DECISIONS 
>> ==================== 
>> Note to secretary: Please insert a summary of all decisions made during 
>> this teleconference at this location in the minutes. 
>> 
>> Decisions MUST be clear as to their complete intent.  The subject of the 
>> decision should *not* require dereferencing; it is most helpful if 
>> agenda numbers and bug numbers are accompanied by their titles.  If a 
>> decision is recorded about the resolution of a bug, the decision must 
>> state exactly what the resolution is (e.g., "Accept the solution in 
>> comment #5", or "Replace the production for XXX with this: <new 
>> production>", or the like.  It should be possible to read a decision 
>> months later and be certain what it meant and whether or not it was 
>> properly applied. 
>> 
>> 
>> NEW ACTION ITEMS 
>> ================ 
>> Note to secretary: Please insert all new action items assigned during 
>> this teleconference at this location in the minutes. 
>> 
>> Action items MUST make sense even when they are viewed standalone (that 
>> is, not read in the context of the agenda item where they were 
>> assigned).  This explicitly requires that all referents (e.g., "this", 
>> "that") be made clear.  Action items such as "Ralph to resolve this 
>> problem" are DISALLOWED.  It takes a scribe only a few additional 
>> minutes to ensure that action items are clear, while it takes the entire 
>> WG considerable effort to constantly research the meaning of unclear 
>> action items.  The subject of the action item should *not* require 
>> dereferencing; it is most helpful if agenda numbers and bug numbers are 
>> accompanied by their titles. 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> =================================================== 
>> Joint XML Query Working Group and XSL Working Group 
>> =================================================== 
>> 
>> 
>> J1. Administrative Items 
>> 
>> J1.1 Selection of secretary(s) 
>> 
>> Josh has been asked to take the minutes.  O'Neil has been asked to stand by. 
>> 
>> 
>> NOTE: The chair will confirm the secretary prior to the start of the 
>> meeting. 
>> 
>> 
>> Most recent secretaries (least-recent participants first): 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------- 
>> (This list identifies the most recent three occasions when each 
>> participant acted as Secretary for the Task Force.  The person whose 
>> name is at the top of the list should plan to take the minutes at the 
>> meeting identified by this agenda; if that person is unavailable, then 
>> the job will fall to the next person on the list, etc. 
>> 
>> Josh Spiegel        - 2016-03-15, 2015-12-01, 2015-09-08 
>> O'Neil Delpratt     - 2016-04-19, 2016-02-02, 2015-10-27 
>> Mike Kay            - 2016-04-26, 2016-03-01, 2015-11-10 
>> Liam Quin           - 2016-05-03, 2016-01-19, 2015-10-06 
>> Tim Mills           - 2016-05-10, 2016-03-22, 2015-12-08 
>> John Snelson        - 2016-05-24, 2016-01-12, 2015-07-16 
>> Michael Sprbrg-McQn - 2016-06-07, 2016-02-09, 2015-10-03 
>> Michael Dyck        - 2016-06-14, 2016-03-08, 2015-11-17 
>> Adam Retter         - 2016-06-21, 2016-01-26, 2015-10-20 
>> Abel Braaksma       - 2016-06-27 
>> Jonathan Robie      - 2016-07-05, 2016-04-12, 2016-01-05 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.2 Call the Roll -- NOT DONE DURING TELECONFERENCE 
>> 
>> Note to secretary: During the meeting, take a note of the Webex   
>> participants, then list in the minutes those present and those who sent 
>> regrets.  All others will be presumed to have been absent without regrets. 
>> 
>> 
>> XML Query WG membership list: 
>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=18797&order=org <http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=18797&order=org> 
>> 
>> XSL WG membership list: 
>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=19552&order=org <http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=19552&order=org> 
>> 
>> 
>> Regrets: 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.3 Approval of agenda 
>> 
>> J1.3.1 Additions, deletions, or corrections? 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.4 Review of recent minutes and administrative items 
>> 
>> J1.4.1 Minutes of meeting #649 (Jonathan) 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0005.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0005.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.5 Review of action items 
>> 
>> NOTE: Please be prepared to respond quickly on your action items! 
>> 
>> J1.5.1 Outstanding action items 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-645-09: JS to test the schema prepared by MSM to address the 
>> issue raised in bug 29658. (Depends on action A-645-07.) 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA not specified. 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-646-02: JRobie to make the changes outlined in bug 29683 
>> comments 2 and 3 (re map lookup). 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA 2016-07-12 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-647-01 Michael Kay to close bug 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29555 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29555> and resolve, by 
>> updating the spec in alignment with his comments #15 and #16. 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA 2016-07-19 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-647-07 Jonathan Robie to change the spec to add Tim's proposal in 
>> comment #21 of bug 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29586 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29586>. 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA 2016-07-12 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-649-02: Jonathan to add the text "Comments are also not allowed in these productions except where the Comment non-terminal appears." 
>> as the resolution of Bug 29700. 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA not specified. 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-649-03: mdyck to resolve Bug 29702 at his discretion. 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA not specified. 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-649-04: Abel to report test results. 
>> 
>> Status: Pending; ETA not specified. 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.5.2 Completed action items 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-645-05: Serialization editors (AC, MSM) to discuss bug 29664 
>> offline and come back with a proposal. 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0007.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0007.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-645-06: Serialization editors (AC, MSM) to come back with a 
>> proposal for bug 29665. 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0007.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0007.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-645-08: TM to test the schema prepared by MSM to address the 
>> issue raised in bug 29658. (Depends on action A-645-07.) 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0001.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0001.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-648-01: MSM: in the Serialization XSD, fix the whitespace and make it MSXML4 compatible and fix any other issues that were raised in that thread (see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jun/0078.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jun/0078.html>) 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0004.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0004.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-648-02: O'Neil to generate a test report running only XQ31 and XP31 tests and to report internally before publishing 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0003.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0003.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> ACTION A-649-01:  Andy to implement the resolution of Bug 29703.  ETA 2016-07-12. 
>> 
>> Status: Closed; See 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0008.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsl-query/2016Jul/0008.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.6 Update on related activities 
>> 
>> J1.6.1 Update on XSLT WG activities (Sharon, MikeK) 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.6.2 Update on EXPath/EXQuery CG activities (Mike) 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.7 Future Meetings 
>> 
>> J1.7.1 QT Meeting Schedule 
>> 
>> [V45] Joint XML Query/XSL WG meeting schedule 
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2016Apr/0000.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2016Apr/0000.html> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J1.7.2 Future F2F Meetings 
>> 
>> J1.7.2.1 Other future F2F meetings 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> J2. Documents For Review 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J3. Maintenance Issues 
>> 
>> J3.0 The XML Query WG and XSLT WG do not intend to maintains specs 
>> earlier than the 3.0 suite of documents; when the 3.1 suite reaches 
>> Recommendation, maintenance of the 3.0 documents will be terminated. 
>> 
>> This agenda item is reserved for reporting errors and other problems 
>> reported against the 3.0 (later, 3.1) suite of specifications. 
>> 
>> 
>> J3.0.1 Concerns raised by the XSLT working group in regards to potential 
>> completion delays of XSLT 3.0 if XPath 3.0 is made obsoleted by 3.1 
>> 
>> Status: Pending the outcome of Abel's review of 3.0 bugs/errata. 
>>         Any change to the status of the 3.0 specs requires explicit XSL WG 
>>         consultation. 
>> 
>> 
>> J3.1 Bugzilla Bugs filed against the 3.0 suite of joint XML Query WG and 
>> XSLT WG documents 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4. Active Specification Development 
>> 
>> 
>> ** Note: Full Text 3.1 has been removed from the WG agenda. 
>> If, in the future, there is sufficient interest (i.e. at least two 
>> independent participants to develop the spec and implementations), 
>> then this can be brought back on the agenda. 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.1 Data Model 3.1 (Norm) 
>> 
>> J4.1.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/html/Overview.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/html/Overview-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/html/Overview-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-datamodel-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.2 Functions and Operators 3.1 (Mike Kay) 
>> 
>> J4.2.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/html/Overview.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/html/Overview-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/html/Overview-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xpath-functions-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.2.1 Bug 29722 - [FO31] fn:sort, array:sort 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29722 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29722> 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.2.2 Bug 29723 - [FO31] map:merge 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29723 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29723> 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.3 Serialization 3.1 (Michael Sperberg-McQueen, Andy) 
>> 
>> J4.3.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/html/Overview.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/html/Overview-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/html/Overview-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-xquery-serialization-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.3.1 Bug 29664 - [SER31] 9.1.17 JSON Output Method: the json-node-output-method Parameter 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29664 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29664> 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.3.2 Bug 29665 - [SER31] JSON escaping 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29665 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29665> 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.4 XPath 3.1 (Jonathan) 
>> 
>> J4.4.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xpath-31.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xpath-31.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xpath-31-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xpath-31-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.4.1 Bug 29721 - [XP31] Duplicate error conditions 
>> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29721 <https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=29721> 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.5 Grammar Test Applets (Michael Dyck) 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.6 QT3 test suite (O'Neil) 
>> 
>> J4.6.1 Status report on test suite, harness, tools 
>> 
>> 
>> J4.6.2 Status of 3.1 tests results 
>> 
>> Status: Currently three implementers submitted results 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J5. Progression of Work 
>> 
>> J5.1 XSLT 3.0, XQuery 3.1, XQueryX 3.1, XPath 3.1, XDM 3.1, F&O 3.1, 
>> Serialization 3.1 
>> 
>> J5.1.1 Current status 
>> 
>> * In Candidate Recommendation; awaiting implementation reports 
>> 
>> * Potential coordination of dates with XSLT 3.0 
>> 
>> 
>> J5.1.2 Dependencies inhibiting progression 
>> 
>> * Completion of test suite minimum-required-to-declare-victory 
>> 
>> * Sufficient implementation experience and reports thereof 
>> 
>> * Formal response to all comments, responses accepted by commenters 
>> 
>> * PR Transition Request and authorization, PR pub request 
>> 
>> * REC Transition Request and authorization, REC pub request 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J5.2 Update 3.0 
>> 
>> J5.2.1 Current Status 
>> 
>> * In Last Call Working Draft 
>> 
>> At XML Prague, Liam talked to a few people about XQuery Update but found no great enthusiasm for doing the work.  We cannot progress without plans for a test suite and potential implementers.  The WG needs to decide what to do with this spec. 
>> 
>> Status: Ready to discuss 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J5.2.2 Require owner of XQUF 3.0 Test Suite 
>> 
>> 
>> J5.2.3 Dependencies inhibiting progression 
>> 
>> * CR Transition Request and authorization, CR pub request 
>> 
>> * Completion of test suite minimum-required-to-declare-victory 
>> 
>> * Sufficient implementation experience and reports thereof 
>> 
>> * Formal response to all comments, responses accepted by commenters 
>> 
>> * PR Transition Request and authorization, PR pub request 
>> 
>> * REC Transition Request and authorization, REC pub request 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J6. Any other business 
>> 
>> J6.1 Consideration of future work 
>> 
>> J6.1.1 QT 3.2 
>> 
>> The WGs decided that we will finish the 3.1 documents presently under way, 
>> but undertake no new work. Maintenance work should be planned upon for a 
>> period of time after finishing the specifications. 
>> 
>> 
>> J6.1.2 FT 3.1 
>> 
>> Currently inadequate interest and resources 
>> 
>> 
>> J6.1.3 Update 3.1 
>> 
>> Currently inadequate interest and resources 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> J7. Adjourn 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ======================= 
>> XML Query Working Group 
>> ======================= 
>> 
>> Q1. The XML Query WG does not intend to maintains specs earlier than the 
>> 3.0 suite of documents; when the 3.1 suite reaches Recommendation, 
>> maintenance of the 3.0 documents will be terminated. 
>> 
>> Q1.0 This agenda item is reserved for reporting errors and other 
>> problems reported against the 3.0 (later, 3.1) XML Query WG suite of 
>> specifications. 
>> 
>> 
>> Q1.1 Bugzilla Bugs filed against the 3.0 suite of XML Query WG documents 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Q2. Active Specification Development 
>> 
>> Q2.1 XQuery Update Facility 3.0 (John) 
>> 
>> Q2.1.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/html/Overview.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/html/Overview-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/html/Overview-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-update-30/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> * The WG needs to obtain implementation experience with this document. 
>> 
>> 
>> Q2.2 XQuery Update Facility 3.0 Requirements and Use Cases (Andy) 
>> See 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/requirements/xquery-update-30/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/requirements/xquery-update-30/html/Overview.html> 
>> 
>> * The WGs need to be certain that this document is completed 
>> (red/yellow/green bullets on requirements, all the use cases intended to 
>> be published) and a decision made to advance it to WG Note. 
>> 
>> 
>> Q2.3 XQuery 3.1 (Jonathan) 
>> 
>> Q2.3.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xquery-31.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xquery-31.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xquery-31-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/html/xquery-31-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xquery-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> Q2.4 XQueryX 3.1 (Josh) 
>> 
>> Q2.4.0 Internal working draft 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/html/Overview.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/html/Overview.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/html/Overview-diff.html <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/html/Overview-diff.html> 
>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/src/changes.txt <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xqueryx-31/src/changes.txt> 
>> 
>> 
>> (none) 
>> 
>> 
>> Q3. Test Suite Development 
>> 
>> Q3.1 Update Facility 3.0 Test Suite (????) 
>> 
>> * Need test suite developer/manager 
>> 
>> * Need tests 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Q4. Any other business 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Q5. Adjourn 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Unless stated otherwise above:
>> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598. 
>> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
> 


Received on Saturday, 9 July 2016 13:04:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:43:19 UTC